Friday 24 April 2009

A little shopping


My friend Elaine and I decided on Wednesday we needed a bit of retail therapy...lol.
So we started off at a lovely shop at Immingham called Tilly's (top piccy), Denise has some lovely things I bought some sheets called Tilda Papercraft Little girl and Little boy
(any of you ladies of a certain age who can remember Bunty the comic where you cut out doll shapes and dressed them), they are similar you get two bodies and a few sets of clothes.
I have used one of them for Craft 4 Eternity challenge.
Some lovely Tilda by Panduro unmounted stamps and a few other bits.
Then off to Jill's where I used to work,(2nd piccy)
had a quick look round the craft shop then into the coffee shop for lunch.
Back to do some shopping had to have some of that gorgeous tulle...
a couple of BG pads cause I'm addicted...lol a few more spacers and
love the mimento pads I have a few small ones but thought as I use the rich cocoa so much would have a big one .
Had a quick chat with Kate.
Then called at Brigg Garden Center as it was on the way home.
Had a lovely day.

5 comments:

Femin Susan said...

Wow! that sounds like you had fun shopping. anyway waiting for the card to make with those.
Cheers!

Emma said...

Hi Poppy
Sounds like you had fun and gorgeous goodies you bought.
Not heard of the shop at immingham but been to the brigg garden centre...lovely place.
Emma x

Nicola said...

Ooh lucky you Poppy - Retail Therapy IS the best medicine you know hehe. Lots of lovely goodies you bought so looking forward to viewing all your new creations.
Oho I remember the Bunty and the Judy only too well lol.
Have a lovely weekend. -x-

jeany said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous,fantastic shopping spree :)
I love the dress up dolls they are a real blast from the past!!!!!

Jean

Anonymous said...

hi enjoyed the day as much as you did see you soon love ep xx