Sunday 31 January 2010

Papertake weekly


I have followed the sketch for this weeks papertake weekly challenge
well nearly, the text is in the wrong place, but I hope its ok.
I have used up bits of paper from my scraps box.
I have used card that I have cut with nesties for other projects and then haven't been what I wanted.
One of my new year resolutions was to try and use up papers ect, before buying more....lol
haven't done very well so far this year.
I have used a Pink Gem stamp that I've had for ages and never used....mmm that's good,
nor really because I bought 3 more this week,I wonder how long it will be before they see light of day.
I have added some Chrystal lacquer and glitter to the bubbles .

13 comments:

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card Poppy, lovely image beautiful colouring, fabby card, sue.x

Unknown said...

Gorgoeus card Poppy, love the pretty papers, colours and cute image.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Diane said...

Why did you wait so long to ink it up! It's soooo cute!!! What a lovely card!!!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Poppy, love the colouring and the card design is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Poppy. Love all your cards. Lovely colouring and lo's.
Edna x

Natalie said...

Poppy you have made so many gorgeous cards since I last stopped by, sorry it's been so long.

Natalie x

Emma said...

Hi Poppy
Adorable card and such a gorgeous image and love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning Poppy
Hugs Jacqui x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is just adorable! I love the colors!
Dee

Mel said...

Beauifull card Poppy love the soft pastel coloures and sweet image.
hugs Mel

Wendy said...

Awww this is really sweet
Wendy x

Donna said...

So pretty Poppy, I love the cute image! Thanks for joining us at PTW last week :) Donna x

Becky said...

Aww, I love your card Poppy, I've yet to use this stamp, you may just have convinced me to use it lol!
Congrats on your new DT place too!
Love Becky xx