Wednesday, 14 April 2010

I love Digi Challenge 5.

I love Digi Challenge. This week at I love Digi we are sponsored by

You can win 5 great images.
This is the sketch we would like you to follow.
The sketch is by Dawny P.
Great sketch thanks Dawn.
I have used a download from our sponsors called
Audrey with a birthday cupcake.
I have coloured her with watercolour pencils.
Added a little pink stickles to the cupcake.
The paper are downloads from "Nitwits"
Green bazzil.
Corner punch, gems and pearls from Jill's.
Please go and have a look at the rest of the DT great cards Here.

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Poppy

Just love the colours you have used on this super card.

Hugs Ali x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Poppy, sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Elaine said...

Love this Poppy, gorgeous colour scheme, papers and delicious image :)
Fabulous!

Elaine x

Elaine said...

Love this Poppy, gorgeous colour scheme, papers and delicious image :)
Fabulous!

Elaine x

{Jane} said...

Wonderful card. I do love pink and green together

Hugs Jane x

Karin said...

Sweet card! I love the image and pink and green is one of my fav color combos!

Sue said...

Hi Poppy
aww gorgeous card, i luv the colour combo, beautiful, sue,x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Poppy, wow love that image and the papers are beautiful as is your colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Pops x said...

Them papers are lush must get me some, gorgeous card with a gorgeous image, big hugs Pops x

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Poppy, a lovely card!
Clairex